The ASSISTANT project is composed of 12 partners. The project is funded by the European Commission and planned to spend about 6 Mio € for the challenging work to be carried out. ASSISTANT is organized in seven technical work packages, accompanied by a management work package and an ethical/GDPR work package. Work packages are devoted to particular objectives and are organized into tasks.
- 9 work packages
- 12 milestones
- 3 years duration
- 45 deliverables
- 7 countries
- 12 partners
- 6 industries
- 6 universities and/ or research and technology organization
- Budget: 5,997.106€
- Secure and Intelligent Data Fabric for Manufacturing Companies.
- Intelligent Process Planning Tools for Efficient Decision-Making.
- Intelligent Production Planning and Scheduling Tools for Streamlined Operations.
- Real-Time Control Module for Responsive Action.
- Ethical and Human-Centric Digital Twins Network Design.
- Validation of ASSISTANT Tools on Diverse Use Cases.
- Dissemination and Exploitation of the Human-Centered ASSISTANT Solution.
- WP1 – Management and coordination
- WP2 – Ethic and human centric toolbox
- WP3 – Process planning
- WP4 – Production planning and scheduling
- WP5 – Real-time control for fast reconfigurable actuation
- WP6 – Secure and intelligent data fabric
- WP7 – Integration, demonstration and validation
- WP8 – Communication, dissemination and exploitation
- WP9 – Ethics and requirements